Well, we can't have THAT!

It has recently come to our attention that the Young Upstart (Y.U.) is still blogging all sorts of horrible nonsense about our Catship. Ever since that young cat came into the house she's been bugging me. I've been trying to expose the truth in my comments on her blog, but that has proven to be insufficient. As a result, my majesty has spread to the internet (you may pause to bask in my glory). My scribe and court musician will type all my pearls of wisdom as I dictate them.
I suppose I should introduce the members of my Ducal Court to you, my charming subjects. First and foremost in my thoughts is the Alpha Male (Y.U. calls him "Bearded Scritcher"). He loves me and gives me Greenies and treats and place to take naps. His mate is the Scullery Maid (Y.U. calls her "Giver of Greenies"). She makes sure I have food and litter and- most importantly- Greenies! She and Alpha Male have two kittens: the Court Musician and the Unwanted Wuzzler. The Court Musician types my blogs for me, as I said, and plays the harp for my entertainment. The Unwanted Wuzzler is the youngest kitten, and she does many strange things. Sometimes she plays string with me, and other times she tortures me by catching me and warming her paws on my belly.
Well, those are the members of my ducal court. I shall post more later, but the Court Musician refuses to type anymore- some paltry excuse about "homework". Humph... I may as well humor her since she holds the mouse.

I remain, your enchanting ruler,
Polgara, the Duchess who outranks everyone.

4 Responses to "Well, we can't have THAT!"

Tiria the Shadow Princess responded on November 5, 2007 at 4:47 PM #

YO YO! T.O.C.! It's ME! YU!
Yo. It's me! YU.
hahahahaha I am rappin you dig?

I spit in your general direction.
And I am prettier than you anyway.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

Polgara responded on November 5, 2007 at 5:44 PM #

Harrumph! Barbaric little whippersnapper. I am SO prettier than you, little miss bushy-breeches.

Her Catship
Polgara

Deb responded on November 6, 2007 at 3:29 PM #

GIRLS, GIRLS!!!

WE'RE ALL PRETTY!!!

1-4 Grace responded on November 6, 2007 at 4:03 PM #

Hey...
How about a blog date with me and the little guy?
We have a blog too! Drop by and bring some Greenies. We will have catberry treats and somethign with Eucalyptus in it for our Breff.
http://wwwmnm.blogspot.com