Took Her Long Enough!

Hmph. Well, I've finally gotten my Court Musician back under control. She hasn't "had time" to post my mewsings because homework. Again, the lame excuse! I have given her a stern talking-to and she has agreed to being posting again on a more regular schedule.
Certian recent events in Our Domain have upset me a great deal. It's bad enough that Y.U. has taken over the upstairs, but recently she's been invading my den downstairs! My one remaining stronghold has been breached. We are royally ticked!
The interloper spent most of her time down here sucking up to my humans and trying to steal my catnip mouse. Y.U. thought she could stay down here longer, but I informed her otherwise. Stealing my Alpha Male, indeed!

I am preparing to counter her most recent attack with propaganda intended to bring the traitorous members of my Court back to my side. I will focus on the Alpha Male and Scullery Maid. The Alpha Male is MY human, and while he appears to be neutral, I cannot afford to let Y.U. have him. The Scullery Maid is most important from a strategic point of view- she spends most of her time upstairs, in the heart of Y.U.'s territory. If I can turn the Scullery Maid to my side, I shall have a very valuable ally.
I shall carry out my campaign by making them remember who I am! I am a Duchess who outranks everyone, and must be treated as such! I shall demand food befitting my rank, while keeping their loyalty by allowing them to pet me and put me on their laps... So long as they don't warm their cold fingers on me, as the Unwanted Wuzzler does!

This is all that your Duchess has to say for the moment.
Signed, the RULER of the house,
Polgara

6 Responses to "Took Her Long Enough!"

Tiggie FOC responded on December 5, 2007 at 6:50 AM #

It is difficult being the alpha cat. I've got that spot at my place, and keeping my co-cat Hart in his place is a lot of work. But so worth it.
He looks like you, but he is a guy cat.
I've added you to my critter links. Hope you are pleased.
Best of Holidays to you!
Yawn. I'm off for a nap.
Later.

Tiggie FOC responded on December 6, 2007 at 3:55 PM #

Geeze Sister, you are one feisty little gal. And you look just like my co-cat Hart. Maybe you two are related...long lost kin or such.

Tiggie, FOC

Tiggie FOC responded on December 6, 2007 at 3:55 PM #

Geeze Sister, you are one feisty little gal. And you look just like my co-cat Hart. Maybe you two are related...long lost kin or such.

Tiggie, FOC

The Lee County Clowder responded on January 14, 2008 at 3:03 PM #

Hi, Duchess. (your majesty? we're not sure how to address royalty)

Anyway, we're glad to meet another cat blogger.

CJ responded on March 7, 2008 at 3:20 PM #

Tiria says: "You're it, TOC!" (see Tiria's blog for the game)

CJ responded on May 30, 2008 at 1:33 PM #

Tiria says... "Tag! You're it, TOC!" See Tiria's blog for the meme.